We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice for all cancellations, this can be done by calling the salon on 02392833344 – If you cannot get through make sure to leave a message. Alternatively you can cancel via email email@example.com but calling is preferred.
Multiple no shows or late cancellations may affect future bookings with us.
We require a £50 deposit for all new colour clients, this can be paid upon consultation or over the phone. This must be paid no later than 48 hours prior to your colour appointment.
We require a 50% deposit for clients with 2 or more no shows/late cancellations or if you no-show your first booking with us – this must be paid at the time of booking.
Deposits are fully refundable up until 24 hours prior to your booking.
Your deposit will be forfeited if you:
- Cancel in 24 hours or less before your booking.
- Fail to turn up to your appointment with no prior notice.
- You are too late to your appointment for us to perform the full service. We allow up to 15 minutes after the booking time for lateness, anything more than this we may have to reschedule or alter your services booked.
- You may also lose your deposit if you colour/alter your hair between consultation and booking without letting us know prior.
- You may also lose your deposit if you change your mind on which colour service you would like to have within 24 hours of your appointment.
- If you cancel a large portion of your booking on arrival, the deposit will be forfeited.
SKIN TESTING POLICY
A skin test will be required if any of the following apply:
- You are a new colour client to the salon
- You have not had a colour with us for 6+ months
- You have coloured your hair since your last visit
- You want to change your usual colour
- You have had any type of Henna, tattoo or permanent makeup since your last visit
This must be done a minimum of 48 hours prior to your colour appointment.
An in-salon consultation is required for all new colour clients or will be needed if you are changing your usual colour with us.
If you have any further questions regarding our policies please get in touch via the contact page on our website.